Consumer Class Action Lawyers in
$250 Million Recovered for Clients in the Past 10 Years
A consumer class action is a lawsuit in state or federal court that is brought by one individual, or a few individuals, on behalf of a larger class of people similarly situated.
Typically, class actions are utilized for claims involving mass accidents or disasters, certain product defects, or violations of state or federal consumer protection laws. The idea behind a class action lawsuit is to combine the smaller-dollar claims of a large number of individuals resulting in a larger settlement which may justify the expense of litigation and improve the chances for success, especially against larger corporations.
We handle a wide variety of Consumer Rights Cases, including but not limited to the following:
- Antitrust & Price Fixing: Unfair Business Practices, Price Fixing, Fighting Anti-Competitive Behavior Harming Consumers, Monopolizing Markets, Exclusive Dealing Agreements, Predatory Pricing.
- Consumer Credit Violations: Predatory Lending Schemes, Violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Making Threats to Collect Monies Owed, Creditor Harassment, Credit Reporting Violations.
- Defective Products: Defective Products, Dangerous Products, Malfunctioning Products, Failure to Warn, Defective Product Design, Defects in Manufacturing, Unreasonably Dangerous Products, Hazardous Materials, Defective or Unreasonably Dangerous Drugs.
- Excessive Banking Fees: Illegal Overdraft Fees & Policies, Deceptive Overdraft Programs, Posting Inaccurate Account Balances, Delaying Deposit Processing, Policies Resulting in Increased Overdraft Fees.
- Telemarketing Violations: Violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Autodialing, Illegal Pre-Recorded Voice Messages, Illegal Telemarketing Calls, Robocalls, Unauthorized Text Messages
- Whistleblower & False Claims: Submitting False Claims for Payment for Goods, Services, and Government Contracting, Fraudulent Billing, Energy Billing Fraud, Retaliation for Whistleblowing.
Cisco $20 Million
Confidential Defendant $17.4 Million
Bank of America $16.7 Million
Abercrombie & Fitch $9.6 Million
Toys 'R' Us $7.5 Million
Verizon Wireless $6.9 Million
Big Lots $6.5 Million
Sprint $4.9 Million
Paramount $2.4 Million
Bed Bath & Beyond $2 Million